If you’re twenty-something and working retail, there’s a good chance you’re about to laugh out loud at the struggles all retail workers understand. We know how hard it is to work retail and still keep your humanity, so Buzzfeed is making it a bit easier with this list of struggles you’ll be sure to relate to.
- Standing on your feet for 8-hour shifts until the heels of every last pair of shoes you own is ruined.
- Getting to be the parent of dozens of adults, who apparently lose the ability to hang and fold clothes once inside a mall.
- The double-edged sword of an employee discount.
- Hovering around the jean wall, supervising any customer who dares take a mid-pile pair off the shelf.
- The singular, unparalleled good feeling of getting to go home and SIT DOWN.