1. About those paperclips you never actually use for paper: clip them to your fridge shelf to keep your beers from rolling around.
2. Come to think of it, those clips are actually pretty darn useful for things like toothpaste...
3. And even loose cords...
4. Though nothing could be nearly as fun as this Lego-inspired solution:
5. We also suggest enlisting the lowly toilet paper tube for more cord storage.
6. And you can use the coil spring from a pen to wrap around any split or torn iPhone cables.
7. Large candles are expensive, but beautiful to have around. So extend their "life" with tea candles!
8. Another candle pro tip: Use a strand of uncooked spaghetti to light the ones with hard-to-reach wicks.
9. Speaking of which, a Pringles can makes for the perfect pasta storage system.
10. And speaking of Pringles, you can create a little sleeve out of paper to keep all the chips from sliding out at once.
11. Grocery runs just got a lot more manageable with a carabiner to help carry all those bags.
12. And if you're short a bottle opener, your Mac charger actually can get the job done.
lol most expensive bottle opener ever IMO, but that's me.
13. If you need to chill a bottle of beer super fast, wrap it in a wet paper towel before sticking it in the fridge.
BuzzFeed / Twitter: @Inte