When your Bumble app tells you there are no new matches for you, don’t despair. Just find a new dating app, one that will match you to other singles who share a common interest - a unique common interest. Here are some unconventional dating apps that are for folks who are into really specific things. Some may call them weird, but we’re not here to judge.
- JuggaLOVE - This is a dating app for Juggalos - who are fans of the band Insane Clown Posse. They claim to be the “fastest growing relationship site on the web,” but we’re not so sure. JuggaLOVE does have 2,277 members and only 684 are Juggalettes, so if you’re looking for a man, the odds are in your favor here.
- ClownDating.com - If you always wanted to hookup with a clown, this is your chance. Clowns need lovin’ too!
- GhostSingles.com - This dating app is for folks who want to date the undead. When you sign up for the site, you have options: you can choose that you’re a female ghost, looking for a male ghost between the ages of 18 and 180, who died either horribly, mysteriously, tragically, or suddenly. Hey, you never know where you’ll find love!
- Sizzl - This app is a little more relatable for most people - it’s for people who like bacon! You can swipe right on fellow bacon lovers who like the same kind you do!
- Hot Sauce Passions - The name says it all, this is a site for folks who love hot sauce.
- Gluten Free Singles - Lots of people have dietary restrictions these days and it sure would make finding a restaurant a lot easier if neither of you eat bread.
- FarmersOnly - If you’re looking for a man who works with his hands and wears flannel, this site could be for you.
- FurryMate - If you don’t know, Furries are basically just folks who like to dress up like animals in furry costumes. There’s a lot more to it than that, but just know this is a dating site that helps furries find other furries who are “purrfect” for them.
Source: Elite Daily