“Scream Protest” Planned For Trump Election Anniversary
In case you missed it, this coming election day may be a bit noisier then those previous. This as thousands of folks in Boston, New York and Philadelphia and other cities announced over Facebook they plan scream fests on November 8th.
At last check, more than four-thousand Facebook users say they'll attend an event called "Scream Helplessly At The Sky On The Anniversary Of The Election." Another 33-thousand have “expressed interest.” Organizers encouraged followers to "Come express your anger at the current state of democracy."
To see if such an event is happening in your area, CLICK HERE or search “Scream Helplessly At The Sky On The Anniversary Of The Election” on Facebook.
Study: Men And Women Define Cheating Differently
For some folks, cheating is a deal-breaker. But what constitutes being unfaithful is different to different people. And according to a new study, men and women don’t see the definition of cheating in the same way
Researchers from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology asked 92 heterosexual couples how they would feel in four hypothetical cheating situations. It’s not a surprise to find out that none of them loved the idea of being cheated on, but when it came to emotional infidelity, men and women view things differently.
For the women, flirting and dancing with someone else at a party counted as emotional cheating - something they felt would be hard to move past and assumed their partner wouldn’t forgive them for. But the men in the study tended to believe that the only thing that counts as infidelity is sex.
“Men understand that emotional infidelity is a problem,” the studyexplains. “They just do not have insight into how great a problem their partner finds it to be.” And that’s a big issue. Because there isn’t just one definition of cheating, but you and your partner better have the same understanding of what counts and what doesn’t!
Source: Mind Body Green
Japanese Fragrances Are Over The Top-Japanese fashion mavericks are coming up with a new fragrance that recalls the aroma of a construction site.
The aftershave only costs 151-dollars a bottle to smell like concrete, rubber and burning tar. But there are other nasal nightmares out there. You can enjoy smelling like the "dust on a lit light-bulb," warm photocopier toner, a toaster, freshly welded aluminum, a fountain pen's ink and lettuce juice all in one squirt.
And lastly, there's a fragrance that lets you smell like Sushi. It's described as "sticky white rice and seaweed with a hint of ginger and lemon."Source: Mirror
Workouts That Involve A Pumpkin
It’s the time of year for pumpkin everything, so why not include the stuff in our exercise routines as well? Put down the hand weights, and pick up the nearest pumpkin (we know you just picked the best one based on all of your pumpkin patch Instagrams). These are the workouts you can do using a pumpkin instead of any other gym props you might not have:
- Pumpkin squat press - Do squats holding a pumpkin at chest-level. You’ll be surprised how much the weight adds up over time.
- Elevated pumpkin pushups - Do pushups with one hand on a pumpkin and the opposite leg elevated.
- Pumpkin bicep curls - Pretty simple. Just roll up those arms with a pumpkin in hand
- Overhead pumpkin tricep extensions - With a pumpkin in your hands, raise your arms behind and over your head.
- Pumpkin Russian twists - Twist your torso from side to side with a big ole pumpkin in hand.
Forget all the gym equipment you don’t have at home. Now you have plenty of pumpkins to choose from instead! Get your daily workout in before those pumpkins go out of season!
The Best Wines To Pair With Your Halloween Candy
There’s no doubt a lot of adults are excited for that moment on Halloween when the kids go to sleep and they can raid their candy bags. In fact, the only thing that would make that moment better is the perfect glass of wine to go with those treats, and thanks to Vivino, finding that perfect combo is easy.
The wine review site has just come out with their annual chart pairing Halloween candy with wine, which is bound to make any parent’s Halloween evening that much better.
Among the recommended pairings:
- Hershey’s chocolate – Syrah (red)
- 3 Musketeers – Sparkling Chenin Blanc (white)
- Kit Kat – Pinot Noir (red)
- Laffy Taffy – Sherry (red)
- Skittles – Madeira (red)
- Reese’s - Gamay (red)
- Snickers – Tokaji (a white Hungarian dessert wine)
- Starburst – Moscato D’Asti (white)
- Twix – Vin Santo (white)
- Twizzlers – Rosé
Source: The Huffington Post
The Most Popular Dog Names Of The Year
Since most people consider dogs part of the family, picking the right name for man’s best friend can be as hard as picking one for a child. While some people like to go cute, others will choose tried and true pooch names, and then there are people who find inspiration in all sorts of places.
Well, a new report by My Dog’s Name, a resource for finding dog names, has now come out with a list of the most popular pooch names of the year, and many of them are pretty common. For female dogs, Bella and Abby top the list, while for male dogs, Milo and Bear are the most popular, although tried-and-true names like Daisy, Buddy and Max also make the list.
- But there are a lot of folks out there finding inspiration from pop culture when naming their animals. “Star Wars” geeks love to name their pooches after the movie and the name Finn, inspired by the character in “The Last Jedi,” has increased in popularity 91% since 2016, while other “Star Wars”-inspired names like Chewy and Princess are also pretty common.
- Of course some people like to be funny when naming their pooch, with Bacon topping the list of funny names, which also includes Banjo, Oreo and Waffles.
Top Female Dog Names
Top Male Dog Names
Top Funny Dog Names