This summer, Delish (and Walmart, and Papa John's) went a little pickle crazy, making everything from bacon-wrapped pickles to chocolate pickles to a pickle cheese ball. It may be a split vote overall, but it's clear that those who like pickles really like pickles, and we aim to please.
So, for all you pickle fans out there, behold — the gallon-size jar of pickle juice. It's available on Amazon Primefor $16.95, and as loyal Amazon commenters have shared, can be used on a multitude of occasions. Here are just a few:
- Drink it to help with muscle cramps
- Add it to snow cones, per the product's Amazon description
- Pickle eggs with it, or marinate your chicken with it
- Use it to relieve restless leg syndrome
- Take a shot of it after work (to each their own), or make picklebacks
- Add it to hummus, Bloody Mary's, or pasta salad
BUY NOW: Pickle Juice, $17; amazon.com
The pickle juice is sold by a family-owned company in Texas called Best Maid, which has been around since 1926. They also sell barbecue sauce, relish, and pretty much every shape and size pickle you could want. Pickle lovers, this is what you've been training for.