Keeping our stuff together is hard to do when we have so many other things to do. But there’s away around it – and it’s pretty controversial. Why? Because it involves getting rid of MOST of your belongings. According to Japanese cleaning guru Maria Kondo, getting rid of your things is the key to staying organized. Here’s how to start:
- Reduce the number of clothes you have.
- Get rid of papers in the office.
- Store belongings vertically.
- Store smaller items in compartments.
- Use small containers.
- Say goodbye to your books.
- Get rid of most of the products in your bathroom.
- Keep your entryways tidy.
Getting your clean on is not something anyone’s every really pumped up to do. But if we have less stuff to begin with, there will be less to keep clean all the time.