As we’ve gotten older, our Mother’s Day gifts have gotten a touch more sophisticated than the handprints on construction paper that we used to give her (although that’s still a convenient and affordable gift now that we think about it…). Well anyway, here’s how to make mom feel special from miles away:
- Order her stuff online and have it delivered to her house.
- Have someone you love make sure she has a special day.
- Share a meal over FaceTime.
- Watch the same movie at night and then discuss it on the phone later.
- Venmo her some “spa day” money.
- Send her a digital slideshow or homemade video.
And at the end of the day, remember it’s the thought that counts. We want to make our mamas feel special, but we also want to keep in mind that they’ll probably love us no matter what we do.
Source: Elite Daily