If you're not sleeping well, it could be time to repaint your bedroom.
The Travelodge motel chain did a study and it reveals the color of your bedroom walls may help you sleep better. Here’s the breakdown of what they discovered.
- Blue walls can make you feel restful and calm because they remind you of the sea and sky.
- Yellow walls are conducive to happiness, as long as they are not too bright.
- Green walls can put you at ease because they remind us of nature.
- Bad colors for sleep include purple, which may cause nightmares, and red, which is too exciting.
- Gray walls can make you feel isolated.
- Brown is also a depressing color, but the study says brown is the favorite bedroom color of workaholics.
They’ve done the study before and almost everything remains the same.