Some of us were blessed with the ability to wake up super early naturally. But most of us? We’d hit the snooze button all day if you let us. If you’re trying your hand at being a morning person, there are a few things you can do to help yourself out. Here are some of them:
- Go to sleep earlier.
- Wake up a little earlier every day until you’re used to it.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Work up a sweat in the morning.
- Keep the same schedule all week.
- Relax a little before hitting the hay.
- Reward yourself with a nice coffee or cup of tea.
Let’s be honest – more of us would wake up a little earlier if there was the promise of a nice bagel or treat at the end. Who wouldn’t wake up earlier for a little extra something in their day? Make sure you’re treating your body right because those early mornings can be something brutal.