I'm obsessed with this podcast lately! You might know these guys from the Netflix documentary "Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things," and you should know they also do a super insightful podcast!
Here's one of my latest favorites!
The Minimalists Joshua & Ryan sit down with Anthony ONeal, author of 5 Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make in College, to discuss school debt, consumer debt, scholarships, credit scores, and credit cards, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I strike a balance between paying off my student loan debt and building my dreams? (25:16)
- How can I attend college with no money? (32:57)
- How do I justify buying things of value when I’m in debt? (41:45)
- How do I pay off my significant student loan debt with my modest income? (46:46)
- Detailed show notes: http://theminimalists.com/p143