I'm obsessed with this podcast lately! You might know these guys from the Netflix documentary "Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things," and you should know they also do a super insightful podcast!
Here's one of my latest favorites!
In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan talk about budgeting, and they answer the following questions:
- Is it good or bad to have a credit rating?
- Is it appropriate to move in with loved ones to save money?
- In what order should I pay off my debt?
- What advice do you have for creating a realistic value-based budget and adhering to it?
- How do I stick to my budget without restricting experiences with loved ones?
- What do you recommend to those in the ‘pre-budget’ stage that are not ready to make every dollar go in its place?
- How can I still afford some enjoyment in life while paying down my crushing student loan debt?
- What can I do with all these books, CDs, and DVDs that are weighing me down?