With movie theaters closing and some of the country’s biggest events being canceled, celebs are finding a way to entertain folks at home on coronavirus quarantine.
that Miley Cyrus launched a new live streaming series spreading positivity on her Instagram… and she’s not alone. In the past week, celebrities like John Legend, Pink, and Chris Martin have gone live – but don't worry if you missed out, there's more to come!
Here are some celebrity livestreams to keep you entertained as coronavirus plays out:
- “RuPaul’s Drag Race” contestant Nina West,dubbed the “kindest queen,” is following up her children’s music album “Drag IS Magic” with an Instagram live series “Story Time with Nina.” She’ll be reading some of her favorite books to kids quarantined at home, with a “touch of drag magic.” The series kicked off yesterday at 4pm ET.Check out the post below… and a clip to the right.
- Dancer and actress Alyson Stoneris also building a community on her Instagram with daily “mental health check” livestreams that will involve meditation and discussions to help everyone cope together. She’s also keeping folks off the couch with a “mindful movement series” where you can dance along with her to some of your favorite songs. She’ll be streaming every day at 4pm ET – check out more info HERE. Check out her announcement below.
- Classical musician Yo-Yo Ma is also jumping on the Instagram series train with #SongsOfComfort. For Monday’s edition, he performed the Sarabande from Bach’s Cello Suite No. 3, which he dedicated to “healthcare workers on the frontlines.” Check it out HERE.Check out the post below… and a clip the right.
- Katharine McPhee and David Foster are joining in on the live-streaming fun, too. They went live this week dueting on piano and vocals, and they’ve come up with a HILARIOUS theme song for their new daily live stream dubbed the “Kat & Dave” show happening every day at 8:30pm ET.Check out the post below... and a clip to the right.
- Reese Witherspoon is the latest to contribute to the “Save With Stories” initiative. We told you before that Amy Adams and Jennifer Garner kicked off the story-telling movement supporting the Save The Children Fund. Now, Witherspoon has posted a video on Instagram reading aloud the children’s book “Uni The Unicorn” by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. Check it out HERE. Check out the post below… and a clip to the right.