If you like a glass of bubbly, but only save it for special occasions, here’s some good news: champagne is actually good for your health! Research shows that drinking sparkling wine responsibly has a lot of health benefits. But don’t get excessive and down a bottle in a night, remember kids – all these perks come from drinking responsibly.
- It's good for your memory - Research shows the Phenolic acid in champagne has been linked to increased memory functions, and can help with spatial awareness.
- It's good for your heart - Champagne not only relaxes you, it can relax your blood vessels too, reducing high blood pressure, and it could even help reduce the risk of clots.
- It's good for your sex life - That ability to relax blood vessels and “increase blood flow” helps keep all parts working as they should, plus a glass of bubbly helps people relax and get in the mood.
- It's lower in calories than other alcohol - Champs has around 90 to 100 calories a glass, fewer than an average glass of wine.
- It's packed with antioxidants - And those help our bodies get rid of waste products called free radicals and keep our immune systems healthy.
Source: Fox News