When you reach a certain age there are a lot of things that can make you feel old, whether it’s an ache or pain you never felt before, or getting tired by 10 pm. But physical pain isn’t the only thing that will make you feel aged.
In fact, just having younger people around you can make you realize just how ancient you are, because there are just so many things they don’t understand about things from the past.
Well, Buzzfeed just shared some hilarious examples of things that used to be beloved by many of us that younger generations just don’t get, and it’s bound to have you shaking your head in disbelief.
- A kid saw a computer disk and asked someone if they “3D-printed the ‘Save’ Icon.”
- A kid on the train asked a guy what a Gameboy was.
- Someone’s little sister didn’t know what an iPod was.
- At a children’s book fair there was a book called “Who Was Steve Irwin?,” and another had a book, “What were the Twin Towers?”
- One woman was asked by the kid what the lever to roll down a window was for.
- AXS TV was promoting a classic rock concert by Sum41.
- A generation 4 iPod, a Nintendo 64 and an old desktop computer were all in museums.
- One person’s little brother thought a VHS tape was a DVD.
- Someone’s little cousin had never heard of *NSYNC.
- One person’s brother didn’t know who the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was.
Click here to check out the hilarious visuals.