Kids have a lot of pressure these says, so should social media be allowed to add to it?
“Today” asked Dr. Adrian Wood and she laid out 10 reasons the tweens should’ve have social media. Here are some of them,
- Social media was not designed for kids. True!
- The maturity level isn’t developed enough yet.
- Social media doesn’t make kids smarter or prepared for a real life and job.
- Tweens have a “more is better” mentality that doesn’t mesh with online life.
- Social media can make connections with loved ones break.