While finding a job that you enjoy with great people is important, let's face it, for a lot of people the most important thing about a gig is the paycheck. In fact, a Glassdoor survey reveals that for 67% of people, salary and compensation is one of their main considerations when taking a job.
So, who are the people making the most money these days? Well, Glassdoor analyzed feedback from their users over the past year and have come out with their annual list of the Highest Paying Jobs in America, and let’s just say, you’ll probably have to go back to school if you want one of them.
Topping the list again this year is physician a median base at $$195,842, and 3,038 openings currently available . Coming in at number two this year is pharmacy manager, with a median base salary of $146,412, followed by pharmacist with a median base salary of $127,120.
Top Ten Highest Paying Jobs in America for 2016(click here for all 25)
- Physician - Median Base Salary: $195,842
- Pharmacy Manager - $146,412
- Pharmacist - $127,120
- Enterprise Architect - $115,944
- Corporate Counsel - $115,580
- Software Development Manager - $108,879
- Physician Assistant - $108,761
- Software Engineering Manager - $107,479
- Nurse Practitioner - $106,962
- Software Architect - $105,329