This Monday is the first in September, which means it’s Labor Day and we all get a long weekend! While you’re enjoying your time off, here are some sweet deals on food and drinks to help you celebrate the holiday.
- Baskin-Robbins: Come by for a free sample of their Pumpkin Cheesecake Cappuccino Blast on Sunday, September 2nd from 3pm to 7pm at participating locations.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: On Monday, September 3rd, you can celebrate your day off with half-off any style pizza.
- Carrabba’s: It’s All-Day Happy Hour at the Italian Chain from tomorrow (Friday) through Monday, September 3rd.
- Chipotle: Get free delivery on any order of $10 or more for a limited time using the DoorDash app.
- Dairy Queen: Download their new mobile app to get a free small Blizzard Treat, which includes their seasonal Pumpkin Pie
- Firehouse Subs: All weekend long (Saturday, Sept 1st through Monday, Sept 3rd) they’re offering a free medium sub when you buy a medium or large sub, chips, and drink.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: They’re opening the GRILL US Hotline on Labor Day from 10am to 4pm ET, where certified Grill Masters will provide guidance to those grilling at home. Call 1-855-LH-GRILL for help.
- Marie Callender's - Labor Day is a Monday, so it qualifies for Free Pie Monday. Get a free slice of pie when you buy an entree, at participating locations.
- Olive Garden - The Italian chain is offering BOGO entrees, one to eat in and one to take home for later, through September 23rd.
- Sonic - Half off shakes, floats, and ice cream slushes after 8pm through Labor Day.