There’s no doubt we all could use a little good news, and if you’re a fan of Peeps we’ve got some for you. After being sidelined for nine months due to the pandemic, the company just announced that the marshmallow treats are returning to store shelves this spring just in time for the Easter holiday.
“PEEPS is back and better than ever!,”Caitlin Servian,Brand Manager for PEEPS shares. “We're thrilled to be returning this Spring to fulfill special Easter traditions, no matter how you plan on celebrating this year.”
And not only are PEEPS back, but fans will have a variety of ways to enjoy them, including two new flavors – PEEPS Hot Tamales Fierce Cinnamon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks and the PEEPS Froot Loops Flavored Pop. Other nationwide PEEPS offerings include:
- PEEPS Rainbow Marshmallow Chick Pop
- PEEPS Cotton Candy Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Fruit Punch Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Root Beer Float Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Chocolate Pudding Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
There will also be some products exclusive to certain retailers, as well as other merchandise like a Kellogg’s PEEPS cereal, PEEPS Croccs bunny Jibbitz, a PEEPS four-piece makeup sponge set, PEEPS Pez and more.